Fully renovated, single level beauty in the heart of Claremont
Perched high upon the hill and stylishly renovated inside and out, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is sure to impress!
Lifestyle, privacy and location are key in this meticulously renovated single level residence in the heart of Claremont.
Footsteps to the walking trails of Claremont’s wetlands, an array of terrific parks and sporting ovals plus a selection of Perth’s elite schools, this wonderful home offers a premium lifestyle coupled with an astute investment opportunity.
On an easy care 298sqm block, the property seamlessly combines a modern, stylish interior with a stunning outdoor entertaining area that maximises light and space to create the perfect place to call home.
With a super flexible floorplan this property will suit a range of buyers including small families, investors and downsizers.
2/54 Second Avenue features three light, bright bedrooms (all with BIR’s), a large lounge (or potentially 4th bedroom), study, two brand new bathrooms (master with an ensuite), plus large open-plan living and kitchen area that opens onto the undercover patio and gardens.
This property has undergone a COMPLETE transformation inside and out and the features are endless! To name a few:
– 3 generously sized bedrooms (all with BIR’s)
– Master bedroom complete with ensuite
– 2nd bathroom with large bath, shower and separate WC
– Separate Lounge (potentially fourth bedroom)
– Study at the front of the house
– New sparkling kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage
– New modern, chic bathrooms & tiling
– New Split System Air Conditioning
– New electrical, plumbing & gas services
– New flooring throughout in neutral tones
– New light fittings
– Freshly painted inside and out
– New window treatments
– New outdoor patio and paving
– Freshly landscaped & reticulated
– New external gates
– Handy outdoor storeroom
– 1 undercover carport
Its stellar position close to premier primary and high schools, including John XXIII, Mount Claremont Primary and Scotch College, the Mt Claremont Farmer’s Markets, Lake Claremont, sporting ovals, the beach and much more, will make living here a delight and a great investment. A huge bonus is being in the Shenton College catchment.
If you are dreaming of a great and easy family lifestyle close to fantastic cafes, shops between the city and sea, stop right here.