Location, lifestyle and loads of potential!
Stop looking and start dreaming of the possibilities as you have found THE perfect piece of real estate rarely found in the leafy green suburb of Floreat.
Bursting with possibilities and potential this gorgeous mid century home is perfect to live in now, renovate down the track or knock over a start afresh.
Abundant in natural light and space you will feel at home the moment you set foot through the door. Summer evenings are relaxing inside or out as the fresh sea breeze sweeps into the home and onto the front verandah – the perfect spot for entertaining with friends.
Features include high ceilings, gorgeous jarrah floorboards, large windows that overlook the gardens and a massive front yard with fruit trees including apple, plum and lemon plus a lush green lawn large enough to play cricket on!
There’s room for two cars with a carport at the rear plus an open car spot at the front of the home.
The lifestyle on offer is sensational being just minutes to the walking trails of Bold Park and Perry Lakes, an array of terrific parks and sporting ovals plus a short drive to the beach.
Investment wise, it’s got all the attributes of a perfect investment. Great block size, close to public transport, cafe & retail outlets, public open spaces and schools plus the rental market has not been this solid for 40 years, which means whilst you decide on the design of your “forever” home the rental income will be very nice indeed.
Yes, your car keys are not needed on the weekend. You can stroll to the shops at Floreat Forum, walk down the road and have a coffee at the thriving Someday cafe or walk the dog around the lake Perry Lakes – the options are endless!
• 409sqm (approx.) elevated block plus driveway
• 2 large bedrooms plus large living and dining area
• Recently renovated bathroom with two toilets
• Undercover carport at the rear plus open air car bay at the front
• Large secure, grassed front yard with verandah
• Huge windows that overlook the gardens
• Private and tucked away behind fence
• High ceilings and jarrah floorboards throughout
• Two outdoor entertaining spaces
• Recently landscaped gardens
– Shenton College and Floreat Park Primary catchment zone
– Public transport on your doorstep
– Short walk to the Someday Café
– Close to Perry Lakes, Lake Monger, Bold Park, Floreat Tennis Club and Sporting Ovals
– Near to the Floreat Forum
– Short drive to HBF Stadium Mt Claremont
– Bike ride West to City Beach
– Short commute to Perth CBD
Need not say anymore as actions speak far louder than words, see you at 474A Cambridge St.
**This property is currently being converted from Strata to Survey Strata. The conversion to Survey Strata is expected to be completed by 08 March 2021**