Blink and you will miss the opportunity to secure this beautifully presented, seriously stylish two-bedroom, one-bathroom property in one of Perth’s premier lifestyle suburbs.
Tucked away from the road and in a small complex of only eight, these safe and secure, low maintenance properties present a unique opportunity for the astute investor, downsizer, first home buyer or someone looking for a Perth based lock up and leave in the heart of Nedlands.
With a spacious interior, this 2 bedroom 1 bathroom light and bright unit features polished concrete flooring and a modern kitchen plus a large living and dining area with soaring high ceilings. The kitchen is super chic complete with plenty of storage, stainless steel appliances and trendy timber storage racks.
There’s an easy flow through to a rear private alfresco entertaining space which is sheltered overhead.
A second private garden courtyard sits at the front of the home, a great spot to enjoy the morning sunshine.
The location is simply perfect, being a stone’s throw to the stunning Rose Gardens and close to the IGA, Pharmacy, Cinema, Stirling Highway’s public transport and eateries and a short commute to University of Western Australia, the Beach, the River, Claremont Quarter, Kings Park and Perth CBD.
The layout of the home would suit any number of buyers including:
* Couples looking for security and a low maintenance lock up and leave home
* Students looking for a quiet, safe and easy place to live close to shops and transport
* Medical professionals looking to live near to hospitals
* Those who are looking to downsize or who live in the country or interstate looking for a base in Perth
– 2 bedroom x 1 bathroom lock up and leave
– Modern kitchen with ample storage and stainless steel appliances
– Large dining and living area with high ceilings
– 2 private courtyards with easy care gardens
– Split System air-conditioning
– Short walk to the IGA, public transport and close to UWA, the Beach, Claremont Quarter and Perth CBD
It’s no surprise property is so tightly held in this pocket of Nedlands…once people move here, they can’t imagine living anywhere else!