If you are after a home that ticks all the boxes for lifestyle, location and a long term investment then stop right here and put 61 Leura on your must-see list!
Zoned R60, this charming 1930’s character home is set on an easy-care, low maintenance 506sqm block and represents an excellent live in for now and an investment for the future.
The lovingly maintained home is perfectly located in the heart of Nedlands, a short distance to Hampden Road’s local shops and cafes, the Swan River, Matilda Bay, the CBD, Kings Park, UWA, public transport, Hospitals and is in the catchment for Perth’s elite schools including Shenton College and Hollywood Primary School.
Tucked behind the limestone and spear headed front fence there is a secure bricked, garden area with large vegetable garden beds ready for its new owner to plant away!
As you enter through the front porch there’s warm and inviting feel to the home which features a stunning fireplace, timber flooring and high ceilings. The home consists of three generously sized bedrooms, one bathroom, a study plus a sleepout.
61 Leura Street is an ideal fit for:
– Small families looking to secure a home near schools and UWA
– Professional people who study or work in the area
– Country people looking for a lock up and leave residence
– Investors keen to take advantage of the R60 zoned land
This is an exciting opportunity to secure a family home in Nedlands at an affordable price.
– R60 506sqm block
– 3 bedrooms plus study & sleepout (or fourth bedroom)
– Separate living area and an activity room
– Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage
– Timber flooring, fireplace & high ceilings
– Space for two cars inside the gates
– Rainwater tank for fresh drinking
– Make your own Veggie patch with garden beds provided
– Close to bus routes on Stirling Highway
– In the catchment for Hollywood Primary & Shenton College plus near to Perth’s elite private schools
– Hampden Road shopping & café strip
– SCGH, Perth Children’s & Hollywood Hospitals
– Kings Park, UWA & Matilda Bay
– Short drive into the CBD and Claremont Quarter.