Fall in love with this warm and inviting stylish 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac.
With plenty of space and a practical floorplan this home is perfectly suited to families of any size plus working professionals and investors looking to buy into this highly sought after area.
Indoor / outdoor entertaining is made easy with the open plan kitchen, lounge area opening onto a fantastic undercover pergola and lawn and garden.
The location is stella, being in a highly desirable family-friendly street close to schools, shops and public transport – this is definitely one to put on the must see list!
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and multiple living zones
• Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite & Methven raindrop shower
• Second bedroom has a large bolt on safe professionally installed.
• Large living areas, open plan kitchen/family/dining & games area that opens onto outdoor patio
• Kitchen features stainless steel gas cook top, shopper’s entry and ample bench and cupboard space
• Plenty of storage throughout
• Double garage with auto door, shoppers entry and side access to rear
• Evaporative ducted air conditioning
• Front’s onto a quiet lane
• Catchment for Excelsior Primary & Canning Vale College, close to St. Emillie’s Catholic Primary School
• New train station in construction 3 minutes away
• Close to multiple shopping complexes: Vale & Livingston & Forest Lakes shopping centres.
• Wide variety of restaurants