Light, bright and seriously spacious!
If you’re searching for a spacious, single level, low maintenance home in a thriving suburb then be sure to add this home to your list of properties to view!
Light and bright throughout, the home features a super functional floorplan with 3 bedrooms (all with BIR’s), a large bathroom (2 toilets), a large lounge plus open plan kitchen/dining and meals area that opens onto the outdoor pergola and courtyard and easy care gardens.
The location is truly superb being close to the train station, bus routes and the walking trails of Claremont’s wetlands, an array of terrific parks and sporting ovals plus, it is conveniently close to Mt Claremont Primary School and the Farmers’ Market, Claremont Pool, Claremont Quarter, nearby private schools and within the Shenton College catchment.
The layout of the home would suit any number of buyers including:
* Couples looking for security and a low maintenance lock up and leave home
* Small families looking for an affordable home in premier school catchment zones
* Those who are looking to downsize and live close to amenities and public transport
• Spacious, low maintenance, single level home in a small group of three
• 3 bedrooms all with BIR’s and 1.5 bathrooms
• Large lounge/dining area opening onto a pergola and courtyard
• Kitchen with ample storage
• 2nd living area
• Low maintenance gardens
• Single undercover carport
• Evaporative ducted air conditioning throughout
• Gas points to lounge and living area
• Close to Claremont Quarter and train station